NO SHOTS! NO SCHOOL!
What Your Child Needs For 2021–2022
Before entering or attending school in-person or virtually (kindergarten through twelfth grade) each child must
provide a Florida Certification of Immunization (DH 680 form), documenting the following vaccinations:
Public/Private Schools Kindergarten
through Twelfth Grade:
• Four or five doses of diphtheria-tetanuspertussis (DTaP) vaccine±
• Three doses of hepatitis B (Hep B) vaccine
• Three, four or five doses of polio (IPV) vaccine
• Two doses of measles-mumps-rubella (MMR)
• Two doses of varicella vaccine
In addition to kindergarten through twelfth grade
vaccines, students entering or attending seventh
grade need the following vaccinations:
• One dose of tetanus-diphtheria-pertussis (Tdap)
vaccine in grades seven through twelve
• An updated DH 680 form to include Tdap, must
be obtained for submission to the school
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 1-877-888-7468 OR VISITWWW.IMMUNIZEFLORIDA.ORG.
07/21 Immunizing Florida. Protecting Health.